Sign in to follow this  
mat-king

160 top 8

AJ is a great kid and good but he's not a Stephen or Kevin yet , I was thinking more like Stephen maybe Kevin and Jordan Marshall , three state champs but throw Kowal in there and the rest and it gets pretty nasty . As I said it will probably be the toughest class there .

Ridemout , do not ever send me a threatening pm cursing at me and talking smack again , you don't know squat about me and evidently you know less about proper behavior , I doubt your principal or your coaches would appreciate you sending threatening emails cussing at a fellow teammate and students parent , you should have paid attention when you were asked to stop posting about your teammates before . Do you not think the moderators cant see your Pms or that someone can't trace them and send them to your school and coaches and even tell the times you post them a majority of which is duiring school .

Are you serious you don't do stuff like that young man you may get into real big boy trouble .

And lol sorry to tell you Idgas so blab whatever it is you think you know about me I'm very interested in your threatening knowledge of me and just as interested in what's in your code of conduct or school ethics or whatever it is you obviously chose not to read :)/>

Now how does it feel to get tech falled in the first period and not the second ???????

Now say your sorry and you should have known better and little boys are to be seen and not heard and I won't do as you have done to me and threaten to tell what I know about you . Because no one cares particularly me and no one will kick me off a team or out of school for being a troublemaker but you on the hand I'm

Not so sure . Hey I love you man your a kid but you have untill tomorrow night to come on here and apologise or I have to turn you in for your own good . Seriously you can't threaten people son you better come up with an I'm sorry sir and it better be real . To think I let you back out on your deal of cutting your hair if you lost to Fahy .

Wow are we back in the 1800's. Children should be seen but not heard? Are you kidding me.

I'm not sure if rideemout can be punished by the school for something that he said on a message board. If he can I don't understand why. School has nothing to do with a public message board and never should. I garauntee if one of my kids got in trouble with school for something they said on a message board I would have a lawyer on ther rear end right there and now. Same would go if he was removed from a wrestling team. What goes on at home should stay at home and what goes on at school and practice should be handled there. Shcools are not the wrestlers/students parents. Maybe talk to rideemout's parents about it. Let his dad handle the situation or whoever takes care of dicipline at his house.

As for what rideemout has actually said on here about whomever. Who cares, my mamma use to teach me "Sticks and stones can break my bones but names can never hurt me". I think several people on here need to remember that.

I sent a pm asking you to stop. And I said "hell" i guess you can classify that as cursing at you.... Stephen can not make 152 at the rumble his

Fat test will not allow for it. I simply stated a fact. My team mates are my family and id never speak ill of them

Well CC wrestler it's not the 1800 s and you cannot threaten a person on a message board forum or a pm that is what Lawyers are for , and perhaps you need to read that code of conduct yourself I doubt you understand it but it's there for a reason .

Ridemout you said a bit more than just hell I'm sure your coaches would agree and your principal even more and if your team is your family then you must be the black sheep letting them down not only in the room but telling the world team info . You seem to spend an awful lot of time on message boards duiring school hours and in general but I guess when your family is booting you out of their room because your letting your brothers down you have a lot of extra time on your hands .

You are a horrible appearance for our program. I am sorry for any arguing I have caused I will comment no more because i do not wish to maime my name or team name anymore. i did not threaten you or anything of the sort. Please anyone reading this do not take his actions as Campbell counties

I didn't want to get into this conversation but I for one would like to see the Myers-Jordan match up at 160. You said that Bo cut a couple of weight classes to 160 and said he was a 19 yr old senior...I just seeen one of his matches on Flo and at most he is 170 dropping to 160. They also have him as a 17 year old, far from the 19 year old you are making him out to be. Lets stop cutting the apples crooked and get to the real reason you don't want Stephen to wrestle Bo.....thats because all of the smack down that you put on the Ohio message boards for years that all the Ohio people would be applauding when Bo pins him in the first period. You are always talking about how good Stephen is so why don't you man up and stop running him from competition and let him go 160. Either way he will have Cooper or Jordan, Good luck to all.

Can't wait to see Hamilton at state this year, good luck.

• Upvote 1