Sign in to follow this  
rideemout

most anticipated match ups this year?

Meiman gave Jones all he wanted at Moeller this weekend. Also I saw Belk wrestle this weekend. I am saying he is a sleeper. Moeller, Cooper, and Walton had nothing for either of them this weekend.

Hell I'm dying to see everyone not get booted out of practice , then after a couple weeks / months we can wonder about who you are playing human chess with , and by the way despite my poor demeanor and horrid typing and English skills , i was one heckuva chess player since early grade school on NEW HAVENs chess team and later I was KING shit in the 80s psychodelic mind games undisputed champ of the Tri state Muscle wars I was trained by the gods and was the prodigy supreme I'm a legend so are my boys don't play games with us boy ?

Or we will obliterate you ,

Well let me un confuse you , My dear grandmother from Harlan had a saying , little girls are to be seen and not heard , she actually meant little girls and those trying to be floozys better shut up and chill out before their mischievous ways get them into trouble , same goes for little boys and teenagers ,

Everyone will wrestle who they meet up with leave the debates to the grown ups as a young guy playing chess your motives are suspect , not to many sr wrestlers on here making posts about matchups , we all know and have seen the matchup posts made by those above drinking age and everyone knows what matchups are awaited with the most anticipation .

I liked CC vs the world last yr ,

This yr I like Austin ÜBER ALLES ,

Idk what your on about, however this is a highschool wrestling forum. If highschool wrestlers were not to be the talk of this forum then it would be labeled "people who can drink" forum. And just gonna say I couldn't be beat by anyone in my grade in chess in 5th grade. But then again how do I match up to a god in everything he does........ Sorry for starting a forum master next time I will consult you before doing so

Moeller has a pretty tough squad starting at about their middle weights up they have almost every weight covered by a nationally grade ranked wrestler maybe one or a couple overall ranked in the higher weights , not sure what they have in the lighter weights with The older Ziegler gone and their stud lightweights of the past seemingly traded of for some big boys ,Seen a good tourny yrs back with what they called new jersey bracketing at moe lol Jones Sisemore and Stephen all

In one class , I asked Wth New jersey bracketing was and try said they added in record as well as weight meaning ...... They put whoever they wanted with whoever they wanted in hopes of knocking out a stud with a bigger kid lol

Isn't New Jersey a big MOB town because that was the connection I got ,

The Jones are tough anyone hanging with them is pretty darn good ,

Never said I was a God I said i was a Prodigy trained by gods lol Men who were legends in my day in my sport who made sure I understood the mental manipulations of those in my sports / one because I respected them utterly and did as I was told and was always inquisitive and thankful two because I was dirt poor and they felt sorry for me three because I was one bad ass mo fo and no one out trained me kid man or monster and everyone likes to train a champ

And yes this Is a wrestling forum and this is a thread you started "a good one that has already been started by someone else "Forum was already established perhaps you could start your own I do not know , you seem to have the time .

Yes it is about wrestlers and as one of those in the spotlight and under the microscope your posts are and will be dissected for their true meaning and purpose ,

I was beaten badly by one of my friends in Chess in grade school he was a very interesting person Yukio kajima a young kid from Japan no one could come close to me but he obliterated me completely I think he was smarter than all my teachers . I made sure I played him all the time , Chess is a metaphor your not in 5th grade I'm

Not your master but I am your elder and superior in message board manipulations and mind games , this is not a chess forum and sorry to say I don't think you have the superiority in this sport that you did against the fifth graders of the world you say couldn't beat you , there are a couple of wrestling Yukio Kajimas out there though who are getting ready for wrestling season and know that message boards are for coaches adults interested parties and overbearing obnoxious pscho parents like me , not really the place of the wrestlers everyone looks up to , it's beneath them and in order to maintain that respect and almost legendary status that real wrestling superstars have they do not lower themselves with threads and posts bringing up possible matchups particularly when they are in the thick of it themselves . But by all means continue I find you very entertaining ,

I want to see Brock and Sean wrestle again.

Also would like to see Lane Jones and Hamilton wrestle. I've always been impressed with Lane and Hamilton has looked really sharp over the past two years and I know he has put in time over the off season to improve. This should be a good one too.

Last dream match up I would like to see would be Cooper and Myers. I don't forsee this match happening but I think we have the two best seniors in our state, no offense to Jayce Carr because he is my number three, in the same region and teams that will see each other on more than one occassion; so it would be awesome to see them battle just once this season. I know Kevin and Stephan go way back to grade school years when they competed against each other. This would be my Brock and TJ match of last year.

Lane is looking big , I doubt he and Hamilton wrestle but it's possible I guess , but I see them two classes apart , I doubt we see a Brock and Sean Match , Brock was small last yr I thought in his class but you never know.Stephen and Kevin hands down would make all the other matches seem like warmups . Lampe and Carr had the best match last yr i thought , Jude and Canter would have been next , then probably TJ and Brock , The hvy finals would have to be up there as well , and the 220 finals had a lot of implications .

Austin and Bryant should get to wrestle at the rumble , Gutapfel is a hvy and there should be no one in their way , two state champs meeting up before state if both are 220 , may be the match of the year .