Sign in to follow this  
hoehn.marcus

and, Congrats Jayce Carr

Jayce Carr has signed his letter of intent to wrestle at Cleveland State University. Congrats to a future Viking!

Jayce is also partnering with the Susan G. Komen Foundation to help fight breast cancer. He will be asking for pledges for a dollar amount per win for the season, and following the state tournament, donors will make one monetary donation equal to the dollar amount pledged times the number of victories he accrued over the entire season, which goes directly to the foundation. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you his contact information.

• Upvote 1

Congrats , Jayce there are some really good kids there I think Nick Corba is headed there and Mathew Lindsey from Moeller is there good kids , best of luck to you this yr and in college , A great catch for Cleveland Jayce is one of a kind there are kids you see that have a style all their own a different way of wrestling, Jayce is one of those kids he flows like water , a sort of Bruce Lee of Wrestling ! ............... With a Backpack :)

I just heard Jayce was at CC years back , Wow , that would have been one heck of a team the dynamics of everything would have been different.

The Nelson Brothers are going there as well I have heard , seems they are putting together a very nice squad up there . Talented motivated and charismatic bunch of kids heading up there .