Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

Wrestling USA national rankings , Juniors ,

106 , Mike Whalen 14

113 , Nathan Boston 8

126 , Sean Fausz 15

132 , Brock Ervin 8

145 , Justin Lampe 30

These are the Juniors that I saw , there may be others but I am not certain . There are sure to be some weight changes but this is where they stand as of now .

Congrats ,nice job by Kentuckys Juniors !!

Fresh Soph and overall Rankings are not out untill December .

That makes 9 nationally ranked Kentucky kids with 3 honorable mentions in the upperclassmen rankings . Kentucky seems to be getting some national recognition for all their athletes and coaches hard work still the underclassmen to go , I'm not real familiar with all the younger wrestlers in the state and not many of the upperclassmen either there is probably more ranked kids in the higher grades I am guessing with the stereotype that the state gets I am guessing it takes a while to earn your ranking but we will see .

12 kids with national attention is a great accomplishment if a few more ventured out I suspect there would be more kids ranked but this seems like great numbers to me it would be nice to get 14 plus spread out , a very nice Ky Team like last yr . :)

I can't believe Trae got dissed. He definitely should be on there as well. He beat some good kids at Scholastic Duals and won the grappler. My only thought is that going from 113 to 125 they didn't know what to do with him?

I can't believe Trae got dissed. He definitely should be on there as well. He beat some good kids at Scholastic Duals and won the grappler. My only thought is that going from 113 to 125 they didn't know what to do with him?

Could be right about that. A jump up of one class is probably a bit easier to assess.