Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

Kentucky Wrestling Coaches Association

The KYWCA is now on Facebook and Twitter. If you would like to keep up with what the Coaches Assotion is doing to better wrestling in Kentucky, please "like" or "follow" us.

Facebook - Search Kentucky Wrestling Coaches Association and "like" our page.

Twitter - Search KYWCA and "follow" us.

Thank you for your support.

• Upvote 1

I would like to personally thank the association for an outstanding event this weekend in Louisville. I know it takes a lot of work to pull an event like this off. Nate Carr was incredible on fri. and then to follow with Jeff Jordan on sat., it was truly a very motivating, inspirational weekend. Thanks to Gary Canter , Chris McCoy, Mike Bankemper, Che Founder, Robert Ervin and anyone else who was involved in putting together such a great clinic.

As a coach from "across the river" I probably live closer to the clinic than anyone that actually lives in Kentucky! So this was great to have a clinic at the Galt house. This was the first time I was able to go, and just wanted to say AWESOME JOB to the guys that run the KWCA. I am one of the few in charge of our Indiana State Clinics, and I have to say I got tons of ideas from you guys. i normally go to about 6 clinics around the country a year, and this one was right there with the top. Having it downtown was GREAT as it was fun to just walk out the door to lunch. The drawings were great, must of took those guys a ton of time to do that. The booklet was great - again took people a bunch of time. Having the clinic in the host hotel is a nice touch for coaches.

Just wanted to say from first time visitor to the clinic, and an out of state coach. I was very impressed with it, and look forward to coming back. Nice job guys!