Sign in to follow this  
bulldog-leader

Circleville Duals

Nky sent 2 teams to these duals.

They placed 4th and 13th. Both teams could have done much better if some didn't back out at the last minute. Turner and Woods from Campbell, and Chamblee from SK.

I know at least 2 CC boys that went 5-0.

Hamilton 155 and Bachman at 163.

Other CC boys

Krebs 1-4 (1-0 at 109,0-4 at 116)

Maggerd 3-2? at 123

Mathews 4-1 at 185.

Humphries at 135

Jordan Mason at 223.

Wanted to give the Boy some props. Bachman had 4 pins and one decision. Only gave up one takedown, was down 8-0 in the first came back to tie then pin his opponent.

Who put these teams together? Maybe if they asked the best kids in nky they would have had a better showing. What's it take to get an invitation or is it to build their own kids. That's fine if is... Just asking.

We also took a youth/middle school team that took 3rd place. Our team was a good mixture from 5 different schools. Glad to see a lot of ky kids putting in the time to get better. I imagine we will see a lot of the same kids standing on a few podiums this upcoming season. Glad to see ky improving in the off season

it started last year with SK and CC putting a team together then filling in the holes with kids from other teams.

It was kind of the same this year except they put together two teams to take up Mostly CC,SK, and Ryle.

Conner was represented by a 220

Dixie was represented by a 145

Grant was represented by a Hwt.

I think that was all that was represented I could be wrong.

Kaiser and myself put this together (mostly Kaiser). We Had 7 CC, 5 SK, 4 Ryle, 2 Conner, 1 Dixie, 1 Grant, 1 Newport. We called and left messages for almost all coaches in our region and even posted on this very site. If your coach did not tell you, or you did not call Kaiser after he made the post, Sorry!

Ryle: Gus Adams, Ahern, Mains, Kish

We also took a youth/middle school team that took 3rd place. Our team was a good mixture from 5 different schools. Glad to see a lot of ky kids putting in the time to get better. I imagine we will see a lot of the same kids standing on a few podiums this upcoming season. Glad to see ky improving in the off season

How would a Louisville youth/MS kid get a invite? If there was a post I missed it.

We put the team together consisting of all northern ky kids. We also posted on ky wrestling for a few weight classes needed. I know our team was put together of all the kids I see every week at open mats. There were no try outs just invites to those same kids. If you would like to be a part of something in the post season I would attend those open mats and talk to the other kids and coaches. I know we have wrestled almost 40 matches since the season and majority of them were from talking to other coaches,parents,and kids. Campbell on mondays, walton on tues, simon on wed, and walton on thur.

I want to thank everyone that went and the parents that drove and supported us in the stands. We will be doing it again next year, and we even have an option to stay in the dorms for a very reasonable price. With that being the case we could get kids from other parts of the state to attend, or even put their own team together.