Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

State Duals

Nastiest thing i have seen lately other than a kid get ticked and simply snatch a pin with a few seconds left simply out of pure meaness at regionals because no one had lasted a match with him yet, was a beating i saw a kid take at state to avoid a pin ,very impressive Cooper Polly match Polly has a lot of heart. saw some nasty high crotch flying lifts at state and a nasty inside trip or two this year .

Seriously though grappler i know you saw a nasty headbutt in the Jude Canter match didnt you lol ,its wrestling .Nasty takedown on Jayce in his match with Lampe to start the match holy crap that was wicked nasty ,nasty pancake in about the first second of one of the 152 matches that should have been about a 5 second pin lol that was naaaassstyyyyy,a ten second pin for a first ever match in the ky state tournament was nasty as well LMAO yeah my boys really learned their lesson .....ok ill stop now just kidding i love everyone ...Brock is one nasty dude as well he and carr both seem to flow like water i think they are mutants or something .Jayce needs to quit bleeding so much though maybe wear a face mask or something ,maybe thats whats in his back pack and hes just waiting till he needs it .

I expect to see more nasty next year maybe a surprise OW if two state champs lock up at 220 !!!!but i doubt it .that would be to nasty .