Sign in to follow this  
crazyotto

Dake v St John (Iowa fans)

Dake makes history, Iowa fans boo. I give props to St John for making the finals. Here's a guy who part way through the season was a questionable starter for the Hawkeyes due to nagging knee issue. True Dake got the lead and put on his track shoes, but St John never set up any type of offense. Iowa fans booing during the interview was classless. Great to hear the rest of the arena drown 'em out with cheers.

It was one of the best moments of the day for me, really helped considering I was still reeling over the blown call at the 133 match. Leave it to Dake to actually call out the Iowa fans for what they were doing. I wish I could've been there to join in on that cheer.

Check out Vince Disabato's comments on Iowa and their fans over on Yappi.

Stieber is the champ and deserves to be. Oliver should have worked the position, he didn't, despite having the time to do so. It was a great match.

I love watching kyle dake wrestle have since I first saw him at senior nationals, and I really don't believe he stalled in his finals match. If you want to see stalling watch his semi s match. Dake is just really good at defending everything. He was far and away the aggressor until his contact was knocked out.

I love watching kyle dake wrestle have since I first saw him at senior nationals, and I really don't believe he stalled in his finals match. If you want to see stalling watch his semi s match. Dake is just really good at defending everything. He was far and away the aggressor until his contact was knocked out.

That's right. St John to the face all day, seemed like part of the plan was to knock out a contact (sarcasm). Dake warned for stalling shortly thereafter.

Yeah he did seem to get more physical when he figured out he couldn't do anything with dake.. but the best MAN won for the 3RD straight year..