Sign in to follow this  
heavy83

Northern Kentucky Wrestling Academy

New wrestling site in northern ky start march 28 Very economical and for all ages see their page on facebook for more info. Feature clinician is Nick Spatola.Its on wed. nights until May and then it will be on sat mornings also. Price 6 sessions for $50 or $13 at door. Will try to help with any questions.

Sorry It will be held at Sports of All Sorts on Mt. Zion rd. Florence ky

We'll have kids from all ages and skill level. We anticipate a large group of Youth/Middle kids, but welcome High School kids as well. We'll post a flier soon, but the sessions will be on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30 and Saturdays 9-11 starting March 28th. As mentioned, Nick Spatola will be the featured clinicians, but others will participate as well (Dave Barnes, Brad Cooper, Steve Kaiser, the Ruschell's, and others). Feel free to send me a personal message if you have any other questions.

Absolutely. All ages are welcome. The clinicians have experience working with beginners to elite High School wrestlers. I know of a few 4 and 5 year olds that will be there regularly.

Absolutely. All ages are welcome. The clinicians have experience working with beginners to elite High School wrestlers. I know of a few 4 and 5 year olds that will be there regularly.

Aweome, thank you.

6:30-8:30 on Wednesdays...11-9 on Saturday mornings

We will also host a camp in late June. More information to come.