Sign in to follow this  
CoachBrown

Top ten finishes of the 2000's

Still love how Jayson Ness hit the duck in the last seconds to beat Dennis. I remember being at the tournament and the place just going crazy afterwards.

Still love how Jayson Ness hit the duck in the last seconds to beat Dennis. I remember being at the tournament and the place just going crazy afterwards.

But, that was already on their list at #4. They got it right with their #1 pick. It is OK to be a homer.

I'd like to know what the ranking would be in the history of the tournament. Would anyone argue that Gable's loss to Owen be #1.

Austin Trotman is a beast on his feet and have a very good showing at nationals this year, as well as app state's 165 lber who was a unseeded senior and caught fire during the tournament to get 4th. This year's NCAA was great with all of the upsets but I believe the last time it was in St. Louis there were a lot of upsets.

I believe he had already Tilt or it might of been the year before because I'm thinking Metcalf had teched him that year in a tournament earlier in the season.