Sign in to follow this  
gpikul

KWOA Spring Classic-March 10

Just a reminder about the 2nd Annual KWOA Spring Classic, which will be held next Saturday March 10 at Central Hardin High School. All ages groups are eligible to participate this year (Peewee-Junior). This will be the first of 3 Tournaments for the KY Belt Series. All wrestlers are eligible to attend and out of state wrestlers are also welcome. We are looking to have a great turnout. If you are interested in conducting a remote weigh-in, please let me know. The flyer, registration, & information on the Belt Series are attached. Please contact me with any questions or have any wrestlers/parents contact me as well.

Thanks

Garrett Pikul

Tournament Director

gpikul01@gmail.com

kwoa_spring_classic_(2012) v2.doc

2012officialentryform.pdf

The KY USAW Belt Series Folkstyle Rules of Participation.doc

It is still not too late to pre-register for the KWOA Spring Classic This Saturday, March 10. Please send the registration form as soon as possible to pay the $15 pre-registration fee. If any clubs are interested in hosting a remote weigh-in site this week, please le me know & I will get you the documents that you'll need. Please contact me with any questions.

Garrett Pikul (gpikul01@gmail.com)

Tournament Director

How do we email the pre-registration forms? You have them attached as PDF files which are read only. Do you have another format, so that we can email them? Sorry if I'm missing the obvious.

The KY USA Wrestling State Folkstyle Tournament on March 31st has been moved from Male to Louisville Central.

I can't find any info on this, Is it open to Indiana wrestlers? Are there any flyers available?

cdowell1972@aim.com

I wanted to claify the registration process so there is no confusion. If you have pre-registered by sending in an entry form, you will pay $15. If you want to register the morning of the tournament by filling out an entry form on-site, you will pay $20.

Whether your have already pre-registered or want to register on Saturday, you will need to be on-site to pay your entry fee & weigh-in at the following times:

Pee-wee-Novice wrestlers: 7:00-7:30 a.m.

Schoolboy-Junior wrestlers: 10:30-11:00 a.m.

*Please come during these times. Pre-registering will ensure a much quicker process and will allow the tournament to be started at the scheduled times.

Contact me with any questions. gpikul01@gmail.com.

Just wanted to make a final clarification about the KWOA Sping Classic:

All wrestlers wishing to participate who haven't already either pre-register or participated in a remote weigh-in can still register & weigh-in tomorrow, 03/10. There has been some confusion about what time wrestlers need to be on-ste to weigh-in. Weigh-Ins ARE NOT from 8-9:00 a.m. Please note the following times:

7:00-7:30 a.m.: Pee-wee-Novice wrestlers

10:30-11:00 a.m.: Schoolboy-Open Wrestlers

We will be working University & Open into the afternoon session. Please contact me if you are not sure what time a wrestler needs to be on-site.

Garrett Pikul

Tournament Director

gpikul01@gmail.com

Sign in to follow this