Sign in to follow this  
PATRIOT165

Jacob Watson

I think Jacob Watson is a man to be recond with next year at state! He's Already Proven He Can beat a state Champion . He PINNED WILL STARKS at blue grass state games ! He has my vote to win 189 171 or 215 .

this is jacob watson and i dont know about 171 or nothing like that i probablly be at 189 but thanks for the comment and i dont know about will starks i heard he had a nasty arm injury and aint for sure what it is but i wish him the best of luck anbd i hoopeto see him next year

if Jacob goes 189 the were will his brother be?

you are right overtime king Mccreary is going to be really tough in upper weights so who do you think will be at 160 171 189 215 285?

mccreary is still working on there line up from 52 up there is some good wrestlers to fill spots stevens 52 or 60 harlow 60 or 71 steven watson 71 jacob watson 189 tannen roe 215 espinoza 285

there could be some changes there is talk around of watson going 215 and roe going 189 cause dont think roe could do to good against chaney but all of us are lookin for a good team finish as well as indivual but we will see what happens and jacob watson pinned will starks in 36 seconds at the bluegrass games last yer but he will be there again to this year and we will se what happens