Sign in to follow this  
Patti4114

Darrius Parrott

I would like to thank everyone in my Region 2 family. Your concern and prayers mean so much to my family. Between the accident last your and Dman dislocating his shoulder to tonight. Just your words have meant so much. Love you all so much

I would like to thank everyone in my Region 2 family. Your concern and prayers mean so much to my family. Between the accident last your and Dman dislocating his shoulder to tonight. Just your words have meant so much. Love you all so much

So glad he is alright! Never want to see a person get hurt!

Our prayers are out to you from Region 7......We lost one of our State Qualifiers yesterday in his Senior year when he was wrestling for 3rd place and injured his shoulder badly .....Raphael Vasquez at 138.....Great kid and a great family too.......Our prayers and thoughts go out to them as well. His little brother Angel, an 8th grader did qualify at 120.....I am sure Raphie, as we call him, will be there every minute of State cheering him on.

Thank you everyone. We won't know anything till Monday. Region 7, thank you, we will keep ralpheal and his whole family in our prayers. Good luck Angel, make you big bro proud.