WHO WAS THE TOP 5 STRONGEST FROM THESE PICKS ONLY

OK THE VOTES ARE IN

Who was the Strongest out of

Darren Mitchell-Doss

Robert Smith-Eastern

Detrick Smith-Eastern

Dale Stone-Conner

Travis Sullivan-Wayne County

this is ridiculous to say that that little weak 103 pounder was the strongest pound for pound. he was wrestling little puds all year most teams have to have someone that is in middle school wrestle that weight. the strongest was definitely mitchell from doss. look at the kid he was massive.

shutupwhenimblahblah, you're kinda of proving penguins point....

Id have to agree, that sullivan was the strongest pound for pound. You may be misinterpreting, but compared to the rest of the wrestlers in his weight class, he probally has the biggest strength difference. Maybe it is because most of his opponents were middleschoolers or freshmen, but thats beside the point. Mitchell was a beast, but I don't think anyone had an easier time than sullivan. He through the majority of his opponents with relative ease..jus remember the state finals match last year...

this is ridiculous to say that that little weak 103 pounder was the strongest pound for pound. he was wrestling little puds all year most teams have to have someone that is in middle school wrestle that weight. the strongest was definitely mitchell from doss. look at the kid he was massive.

I wouldn't say Sullivan was a shrimp, look at the way he literally, threw people around out there. Mitchell was great, but he couldn't just dominate everybody in the weight class like Sullivan did.

Yeah he was a shrimp actually and he did beat nothing but 8th graders and 9th graders that were exceptionally not as good as the ones in 2003, you guys are making this little wayne county wrestler out to be a KYLE RUSCHELLE,I even remembered when you said he was better than Ruschelle,he doesnt impress me one bit,sorry of that makes you mad!!!

And guy on the top that was talking about remember the state finals match last year,Jacob Murton stuck that kid whoever he was in the 1st period and he wasnt the strongest and that weight and Jairus did the same too,so whats your point,Technique sometimes beats muscle thats about it

Yeah he was a shrimp actually and he did beat nothing but 8th graders and 9th graders that were exceptionally not as good as the ones in 2003' date=' you guys are making this little wayne county wrestler out to be a KYLE RUSCHELLE,I even remembered when you said he was better than Ruschelle,he doesnt impress me one bit,sorry of that makes you mad!!!

And guy on the top that was talking about remember the state finals match last year,Jacob Murton stuck that kid whoever he was in the 1st period and he wasnt the strongest and that weight and Jairus did the same too,so whats your point,Technique sometimes beats muscle thats about it[/quote']

Sullivan is not and will never be a Ruschelle, I know there are better wrestlers, but at that weight there was no one stronger, that's why I said pound for pound he was the most dominating, I don't care at all who he wrestled, he could've wrestled first graders for all I care, if he threw them around like he did everyone else I saw him wrestle then I would still be impressed like I am now, no he isn't a Ruschelle or a Murton, did I say he was? No I didn't but for that weight he was without a doubt the strongest wrestler I've seen in a while.

Ahh, slow down.....I never said he wasn't a shrimp, and penguin pretty much said it all in the post before me. When I said jus remember his finals match, I was reffering to the way he dominated. As in because of his strength. I never said strength is more key than technique, I don't believe that at all. You should stop reading so much into the post, and jus take them for what they are. I have never compared Sullivan to ruschelle, or jacob because those two are in a league of their own..I am only giving my opinion on who was the strongest compared to the rest of the wrestlers in their class. Him beating 8thgraders is beside the point, he done it with strengtht. I know(as most ppl do) it would be a different story if he were to wrestle 12..But as said before thats beside the point. I'm not putting anyone on a throne here. I don't beleive Sullivan is better than any of the above average wrestlers in other weight classes, technique wise or whatever. And I definately don't think he compares to Murton or any of the other elite.

Point blank and simply, shrimp or not in our eyes, Sullivan was a man among boys at 103 last year. And u can side talk that all u want, but its still a fact. And I am by no means kissing anyones butt, its just the truth. (I'd like to see him try to muscle his opponents if he were to wrestle 12 this year, different story... :twisted: )

be kool lil bit

I just see it funny how everyone thinks that this guy is the strongest in KY thats what it sounds to me,I know you and penquin didnt say it,I know what you guys mean,just telling you what I believe as well,and I didnt mean to compare him to Murton he's like a 135 and a 150 out of season

shutupwhenimtalkingtoyou,

Are you another when of these idiots who just get on here and talk themselves or there team up if so keep it to yourself because people like you bring up mute, stupid, points which you can not back up.

Guest Mat_Man_658

sullivan isnt a shrimp i am in the weight room with him every day he's a lot better that you all are giving him credit for that kid like benches 185

or something like that he's far from a shrimp