Sign in to follow this  
CoachGilbert

OSU Tom Ryan Clinic @ SK

Simon Kenton will host Ohio State Coach Tom Ryan for a clinic on Friday 7/29 from 1-3:15. All levels are welcome. Cost is $20. Technique, drilling, and live. Flyers will be available shortly.

Wrestlers may pay at the door, or they may pre-register by making checks out to Pioneer Wrestling Boosters, and mail to:

Nick Corey

8218 Jordan Ridge Dr.

Cleves, OH 45002

Come see why Coach Ryan (NCAA Division I Coach of the Year) is regarded as one of the best teachers of the sport in the nation! Kids club wrestlers all the way thru high school. Groups will be separated and formed due to age/experience level. Don't miss this opportunity at Simon Kenton!

Also...any questions, call Nick Corey @ 513-484-7575. Also, if you are pre-registering, you may print waiver below, fill out, and send in with payment.

Name: _________________________________________ Age: _________

Address: _____________________________________________

Zip Code: ___________

City: _______________________________ Sate: __________________

Phone Number: _________________________________School/Grade:__________

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Emergency Contact Name & Phone

Number_________________________________________

RELEASE OF LEGAL GUARDIAN ON BEHALF OF MINOR

WRESTLING CAMP

The undersigned, on behalf of ___________________________________ a minor whose birthday is _____________________, 19_________ and for whom the undersigned is the natural or legal guardian, hereby releases Premier Technique Wrestling and Oak Hills High School, Simon Kenton High School, and Moeller High School, administrators, coaches, and employees, from any and all liability of whatever nature relating to or in any manner arising out of the use of such minor of each school's facilities. Furthermore, the undersign agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Premier Technique Wrestling and each school and district, its administrators, employees, and coaches, from any suit or other legal proceeding, Including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees with respect to the use of the facilities or any part of them by the minor named above. This release and indemnification shall be binding upon the personal representatives, heirs, and assigns of the undersigned and of the minor named above.

I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing paragraph, that I understand it, that I have the option to have it reviewed by legal counsel prior to signing, and that I agree to it.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Signature of Parent/Guardian Date

__________________________________________________ ______________

Print Name

My son went to Coach Ryan's clinic in Cincinnati this spring. You get a full day of work and some great technical work. Plus, Coach Ryan is a very inspirational And has a great testimony. His speech at the end was worth the cost of the clinic. In addition , he is a first rate gentleman.