145 harrison courtney

152 patrick banks

160 john wolsifer

171 josh cooper

189 will starks

215 jacob watson

hwt matt byrd

only ones i aint real sure about is vinzant making 112 coopper going 171

besides that i think veach will come back better then ever he would have got third this year if healthy courtney, sullivan, warner are the only definates starks will have trouble with jones and rupp watson with chaney banks dont know for sure if he will make 52 he was massive at 45 ashbrooke and thueman great match up ashbrooke is better from his feet and thueman is better on the mat but ashbrooke is good enough not to get turned byrd will have a great shot only people that could stop him are espinoza if he kept it close and young if he stayed out of the tie up i think wolsifer is the man to beat in the middle wieghts give me your oppions and let me know who you think the best are

I can't argue with many of your picks. I think Peace is the man at 135. And I think Sullivan will be at 112. Close calls will be Wood and Ervin at 119 and Thuenaman and Ashbrooke. Not sure Courtney will be at 145 either.

my bad its just opions i thought he had to cut alot of wieght he was massive at 152 but i hope to see him at 60 wolsifer is great buit i think cooper is out for blood this time i hope to see them both in the finals this year it would be awesome