Sign in to follow this  
myGSP

2011 State Tournament Photos

I am working on Day 2 photos and will post some/most of them in the next couple hours.  I will do the best I can to get Day 3/Finals posted as soon as I can.  I took so many pictures and just want to go through them to make sure the best are posted.  You will find photos of Region 6 wrestlers, Larue, all the Finals Matches, Referees, Table Workers, etc. when they are all posted.  After I get them all posted, I'll begin organizing them by school or group to make it easier to locate the photos you want to see without having to go through all of them.  Hope you find some photos you like.

Pam Ruschell

All the photos from State are finally posted. Sorry it took so long too get them all posted... my day job kept getting in the way of my hobby. I hope you enjoy them and find some you like. I have them separated by day and the finals and brackets in a folder by it's self. At some point I'll put them in folders by school and/or group (like referees, workers, etc.). Most of the photos are of Region 6 schools, but I also took a lot of Larue and all the Finals matches. You may notice that some of the lighting wasn't the greatest and I had a camera malfunction when I took the medal stand photo for 135. Let me know if you can't find what you want or if you have any questions at bluegrasswrestling@gmail.com

Here's the link to all the State Photos...

http://bluegrasswrestling.smugmug.com/2011StateTournament

The head coaches for LaRue and Region 6 teams were sent the link to the State photos and I have asked them to forward to the team and parents... I've also included the Athletic Directors so the school has access... I'm hoping you all get some coverage in your Year Books. Please feel free to contact you Year Book committee and let them know about the photos. Also, I'd really apreciate it if you would share the link with anyone you think would be interested. I do this for the wrestlers and parents and just want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to check them out!

Thanks!

looking throught he pictures i keep seeing this amish looking guy at the main table. WHO IS THAT?! i've seen him officiating through the State during the regular season, and now he's working at the main table at state. Looks like he's about 22, glasses and has an amish looking beard.