Ridge215

Cowards

What is the deal with this running away from other wrestlers who have big names (moving weight classes)?? That would make me want to wrestle them even more. I red a little while back about someone asking what weight-class murton was going to so that they will know to move up or down. I like wrestling big names, I would never run from anyone, EVER!!! Even if I get my but kicked, I will be able to say that I wrestled my best and he was just better than me. I will wrestle and prepare for everyone like I was wrestling the best of the best no matter who it is.

Running from someone isn't the way to go, but if you have a high chance of winning state in a different weightclass you would definetly have a better chance of getting more looks from college recruits if you wanted to wrestle further on. (Our non-seeded state tournament could get you 3rd or lower if you get a bad draw and can't beat that good wrestler).

BUT the character of wanting to wrestle the best is the BEST attitude and that is what any coach wants. You just better beat the best if you have that type of attitude.

I saw that you have Vision Quest in your sig... LOL ... does that reflect your comments at all Mr. Louden Swain? :lol:

4 me I rather go for gold but take on tough challenges so that it would make me better and looked at better I'm not the type 2 go for easy matches and I will wrestle anyone so that makes me not a coward. But I say do what is best 4 U :D:D:D