git'r'done

Top 5

Wow, thats just straight rude. Ignore the post if you don't care, but if you didn't care you wouldn't have made that your very first post.

Why's it got ya so worked up fella ? Nobody winning the small school tourney is gonna claim they've stolen some of Woodford's thunder ! 8)

Let em have it if they want to do it.

Guest Mat_Man_658

I would say it will be Larue possibly Wayne Sheldon Clark Harrison if there a small school and Union

Guest firemanchump135

i think if u cant wrestle with the big boys dont wrestle at all. those little school state championships mean absolutley nothin.

i think if u cant wrestle with the big boys dont wrestle at all. those little school state championships mean absolutley nothin.
well :D you just act like woodfords unbeatable and there perfect ill tell you this no human is perfect and esp not woodfords wrestling team and you know what ? your one of the many woodford kids that gives me the motivation to go out there and win! to make a point woodford can be beaten anything can happen!

hey colonel 130, im glad ur getting the motivation, but i wouldnt come on here and say all that unless u have beat a woodford boy. Get in the weight room and wrestling room and work.....then maybe it will happen..but motivation just isnt gonna cut it.