Sign in to follow this  
PackAttack

Coaches hosting tournaments-please respond

Fellow Coaches,

I've been thrown to the wolves so to speak and recently asked to take over the Shawnee Wrestling program.  Being frank, we are in desperate need of weekend touraments to participate in.  We have a fairly small team (probably less than 10), and are trying to stay close to the Louisville area as much as possible.  Will anyone that may be able to fit us in please send me a private message.  It doesn't seem fair or right for this team to only have three saturday tournaments besides Regionals during the year.  Even if you have to put our team with "not full" team, anything help you all can provide will be greatly appreciated.  Frankly, resources and funds may be an issue, so the quicker you respond the more likely we will be to participate.

Thanks for your time.

Coach Roderick Pack

The Academy @ Shawnee

Fellow Coaches,

I've been thrown to the wolves so to speak and recently asked to take over the Shawnee Wrestling program.  Being frank, we are in desperate need of weekend touraments to participate in.  We have a fairly small team (probably less than 10), and are trying to stay close to the Louisville area as much as possible.  Will anyone that may be able to fit us in please send me a private message.  It doesn't seem fair or right for this team to only have three saturday tournaments besides Regionals during the year.  Even if you have to put our team with "not full" team, anything help you all can provide will be greatly appreciated.  Frankly, resources and funds may be an issue, so the quicker you respond the more likely we will be to participate.

Thanks for your time.

Coach Roderick Pack

The Academy @ Shawnee

I am hosting a dual tournament feb 5th at fort campbell High school. Email me if you are interested anthony.shingler@gmail.com