kdsmith27

Bid Opportunity - 2007 World Team Trials & 2008 Olympic

I have forwarded this proposal to KHSAA and the marketing director for the Louisville Convention Center. This would be a great event for Kentucky Wrestling.

USA Wrestling is currently seeking a host for the 2007 World Team Trials and the 2008 Olympic

Team Trials.

These two events provide the host city an excellent opportunity to expose their community to

world-class athletes who have committed their lives to reaching wrestling’s greatest achievement…

World and Olympic Champion.

In addition to the positive value to your community that comes with hosting a prestigious Trials

event, the potential economic impact is significant. With your dedication to hosting a first-class

event and USA Wrestling’s knowledge and experience in managing world-level wrestling competitions,

these events promise to be a success for all involved.

Visit KY USA Wrestling website for more Information about this event at http://kymat.com

I agree 1000%. I have been to both events in Indianapolis and they are awesome. This is a chance to not just watch some of the best in the world, but actually meet them as many of the wrestlers hang out in the stands and in the arena during event and are very accessible to chat and give autographs. I encourage anyone to attend should we get this opportunity.