Sign in to follow this  
CoachF

FARGO 2010

Anyone interested in going to the USA Cadet/Junior National Championships in Fargo, ND needs to contact me as soon as possible.  We are currently in the process of arranging the logistics for Team Kentucky.  Here are the dates:

Cadet Greco:  7/18-7/20

Junior Greco: 7/19-7/21

Cadet Freestyle:  7/21-7/23

Junior Freestyle:  7/22-7/24

Wrestlers currently planning on attending:

Garth Yenter

Kevin Cooper

John Fahy

Jayce Carr

Coach Fahy

KY Cadet/Junior Freestyle Team Leader

bfahy@insightbb.com

Keith Smith

KY USA Wrestling Director

keithsmith27@msn.com

KY wrestlers interested in going to FARGO needs to get on the ball and contact the FARGO Team Leader ASAP. Wrestlers cost will be minimal this year to participate on Team KY. Lets have a good showing this year at FARGO.

State Champions, This is your chance to show how you can do on the National Level.

As a Team Member you will recieve a set of KY USA Wrestling National Siglets. Team gear. room and board at Fargo. The only cost will be transportation cost. Ground travel. We will not fly.

Wrestle off may be necessary if more than two per weight class.

More info to follow.

2010 Fargo Team KY Information:  SEE ATTACHMENTS FOR KY REGISTRATION FORM AND HOTEL AND SCHEDULE INFORMATION

Tournament Location:  Bison Sports Arena, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND

Dates:

Cadet Greco July 18-20

Junior Greco July 19-21

Cadet Freestyle July 21-23

Junior Freestyle July 22-24

Registration: Completed registration form and deposit check for $100 (Freestyle only) or $150 (Greco and Freestyle) due by June 15, 2010.

Cost: Other than the deposit, KY USA wrestling will cover the cost of tournament registration and provide singlets and team gear for all Team KY participants. Additionally, KY USA Wrestling will provide $200 toward the cost of transportation and lodging for each wrestler competing in Freestyle only or $300 for those competing in both Greco and Freestyle.

Lodging: Lodging at NDSU during the tournament is available at a rate of $40 per night.  This includes all meals.  NDSU dorms are walking distance to the wrestling facility.  Wrestlers competing in both styles can plan on 7 nights.  Wrestlers competing in Freestyle only should plan on 4 nights.  Lodging at NDSU is available for coaches and wrestlers only.  Parents attending will need to book hotel rooms off site.  Wrestlers are not required to stay at NDSU with other Team KY members if their parents are travelling and staying off campus. 

Transportation: Transportation to and from Fargo is the responsibility of each wrestler.  Other than the $200/$300 sponsorship, KY USA Wrestling will not be providing any sort of group transportation to or from the event.  Car-pooling opportunities may be available however must be arranged on your own.  Air service is available to Fargo and there is a free shuttle service from the airport to the tournament.

Training:  KY USA Wrestling is currently evaluating dates to provide some training camps for participants.  Cost will be based on the number of participants.  More information will be provided later.

Points of Contact:

KY Cadet/Junior Freestyle Team Leader:

Coach Brendan Fahy

bfahy@insightbb.com

502 299 7277

KY Cadet/Junior Greco Team Leader

Coach Jay Yenter

jkyenter@fuse.net

513 616 2646

KY USA Wrestling Director

Keith Smith

Keithsmith27@msn.com

270-351-0515

People you def. need to take advantage of this opportunity here that is given to you all. Wish i had this opportunity when i was in high school.

Team KY Registration DUE JUNE 15th.

Registrations received to date:

Cadet:

Josh Lopez (FS + Greco)

John Fahy (FS only)

Junior

Robert Wright (FS only)

Cody Herald (FS only)

Anyone still planning on attending needs to get the registration form and deposit in ASAP in order not to miss the registration deadline for getting lodging on-campus at NDSU.  i will be submitting the roster to secure on-campus rooms only for Team KY members that are registered.

Contact me if you have any additional questions.

Coach Fahy

bfahy@insightbb.com

Final registrations are almost complete for 2010 Fargo Team KY.  There are still a few items in the mail but the final roster is as follows:

Cadet Freestyle

Kevin Cooper

Josh Lopez

John Fahy

Garth Yenter

Cadet Greco

Kevin Cooper

Josh Lopez

Garth Yenter

Junior Freestyle

Robert Wright

Caleb Ervin

Kyle Terry 

Jayce Carr

Cody Herald

Junior Greco

Jayce Carr

In order to complete the registration process I need each individual to e-mail me the following information by this Friday June 18th.  Without this information I will be unable to register you and secure a room for you at the NDSU dorms.

1.    Are you planning to stay in the dorms at NDSU?

2.    What is you arrival date?

3.    What is your departure date?

4.    Are you travelling to Fargo by plane or car?

5.    If travelling by plane what is the flight number and arrival time?

6.    If travelling by car who else are you travelling with?

Once I receive this information back I will be sending out an invoice for each team member that shows any balance due or money you will receive back from KY USA Wrestling based on you individual travel and lodging.

We are also looking at a mandatory team meeting/training day on Saturday July 10th. This date is tentative and is still being evaluated.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Coach Fahy

bfahy@insightbb.com