Sign in to follow this  
refdad

T.O.C

Almost 2600 kids entered in the Ohio Tournament of Champions on April 29th and only 11 kids from Ky entered! What is up with that? Why dont more people take advantage of this oppurtunity. A national tournament being this close to us and the chance to get to compete against the best kids from all over the United States?

Guest DAWG6

I wonder the same thing :roll:

Cinnannati will host a three day national event (Folk, Free, Greco) the first week of June and few KY kids will participate as well :wink:

Cinnannti will be a tough tournament, I believe last year Kyle Ruschell even lost one or two matches.

If you ever get a reson why please post it :idea:

Last year when I went it seemed the younger classes were much more competitive. I gave up 19 pounds and was able to get 6th. My last two matches came with in 15 min of one another and the other kid had been sitting for 45 min. So I dont know if the upper divisions have as much "Good" national talent. Good Luck to all Kentucky Wrestlers.

Last year when I went it seemed the younger classes were much more competitive. I gave up 19 pounds and was able to get 6th. My last two matches came with in 15 min of one another and the other kid had been sitting for 45 min. So I dont know if the upper divisions have as much "Good" national talent. Good Luck to all Kentucky Wrestlers.

Just scanning some of the past results, it looks like pretty good competition to me.