Sign in to follow this  
Mr Granby

Lindsey Wilson College Wrestling Clinic at Central High School (Louisville)

Date: May 8th, 2010.

Time: Session 1 (9:00A.M-11:00A.M)/Session 2 (1:00P.M-3:30P.M).

Cost: $25

Clinicians: Lindsey Wilson Wrestlers, Harrison Courtney (4x KY state Champ), Derek Nickel (KY state champ), and Jeff Perdue (2X KY USAW state Champ).

Must have: USA wrestling card, Wrestling attire, and a learning attitude!

Clinic will include various techniques from each clinician in Neutral position, Bottom and Top Position.  Emphasis will be placed on Takedowns and Takedown Defense, Turns, and Escapes, as well as mental toughness. The sessions will include drills, live wrestling, and live situations.  This is an opportunity to learn and get experience on different techniques.  Clinic will start promptly at 9:00 A.M so be there no later than 8:45 to ensure a spot.  The clinic will also be capped off to the first 60 wrestlers as well so come prepared. We hope you take this opportunity to better yourself and become a CHAMPION.  We look forward to seeing many of you there. 

CHAMPIONS DO NOT HAVE AN OFF-SEASON!!!!!

If you have any questions or concern feel free to send me a P.M or give me a call at (256)-293-3333.

Thank you.

I would first like to thank Derek, Jeff, Harrison, and Rashawn for coming and doing the clinic.  It was very beneficial for the guys who came.  Although the turn out was not what we wanted, it gave a chance for guys to get a whole lot of one on one with some of Kentucky's best.  The summer is for getting better and for those who take advantage of that, it pays off in February. 

i had a really good time at this clinic it was fun well ran and also alot of great stuff was taught and i thx Derek, Jeff, Harrison, and Rashawn for being there