Sign in to follow this  
LouFAN09

John Lampe in the Flo- semi's

http://sikorasoftsystems.com/RTsql_D1_SB/

The link above will take you to the live bout board and brackets when wrestling starts later today. The live bout board is updated every few seconds to show who is wrestling, on what mat, the score, period, and time. It's like "watching" a match.

You have to register at the link but it's free and doesn't mess up the computer.

go to www.flowrestling.com to see live video feed.

The video coverage isn't good. It is just two cameras showing 2 of the 8 mats. And those are the ones they commentate. I got to see one of Hardy's and one of John's matches yesterday. John's quarterfinal match was great. (Coach Brown from Trinity and Coach Reed from Seneca were in his corner- show me the love, region 4!) As of last night, I didn't see any KY guys matches had been archived, but they probably will be. All the KY guys won some good matches.

John Lampe just lost 10-2 in the finals  :cry:  At least he can get 3rd though. I think we couldve done a lot better if everyone could afford to come.

Congratulations John!!  I saw you wrestled Mentor in the Semi's.  That is where Ben will be going to high school in a couple years.  Kind of crazy.  Keep doing a great job.  We're all proud of ya! - Coach Thomas