Sign in to follow this  
deadlift

Knucklehead Wrestling Club

"Iron sharpens iron." Many of the best wrestlers from the greater Clarksville area met tonight for the first Knucklehead Freestyle/Greco practice of the year. We had over 30 wrestlers for this first night of practice and expect many more when the TN AAU folkstyle season is complete. Schools making up the majority of wrestlers attending tonight include Clarksville High, Rossview High and Fort Campbell, Ky.

Who: Wrestlers 9 years old thru 18 (depending on experience)

When: Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning March 2, 2010 thru the beginning of June, 6:00 to 7:30pm

Where: Clarksville High School Wrestling Facility

Cost: $70 includes t-shirt, building fee and coaching (USA Wrestling Card required at member's expense)

Info: Jason Pennington at 931-624-3454 or email at jlpwrestling@cs.com or

David Isbell at 931-368-9555 or email at isbell_dave@yahoo.com

The word is spreading. We continue to pick up new members. We're now at 35 wrestlers including new members from Northwest High School, Sycamore High School plus Hopkinsville High and Christian County High, Ky.

The word is spreading. We continue to pick up new members. We're now at 35 wrestlers including new members from Northwest High School, Sycamore High School plus Hopkinsville High and Christian County High, Ky.

How many of my guys from fort campbell are coming???

How many of my guys from fort campbell are coming???

I think you have about 5 coming right now. I'm still trying to figure out exactly where everyone is from.

I will be up there on thursday.

Come on over.  You ought to see if you can get some of the Montgomery Central guys over here too. We'd love to have them.