Sign in to follow this  
DJP1

CONGRATULATIONS

I  would like to give a big tip of the cap to all the fine young people that competed in the youth state yesterday. All those that attended saw some great wrestling and even better sportsmanship. It looks like the future of Kentucky wrestling is only getting better !!

Congratulation Colten Cooper all your hard work has paid off you STATE CHAMPION. I never have been more proud of you. You wrestled like a beast and it showed. I LOVE YOU,  LOVE DAD

Does anyone know how the boy from Conner is doing?  I sure hope he's okay.  I can't get him off my mind...seeing him carried of on the gurney.  Bless him and his family! 

Does anyone know how the boy from Conner is doing?  I sure hope he's okay.  I can't get him off my mind...seeing him carried of on the gurney.  Bless him and his family!

Thanks for your concern SkyMom and all others.  Andrew is doing just fine.  He was released from the hospital before the afternoon session was finished, and back at the hotel swimming not long after.

Congrats to all the boys from all wrestling schools/clubs who competed this weekend.  Also, thanks and great job to Campbell County for running the tournament.

ukmike22000:  I am so glad to hear that he is doing good and was released so quickly.  I was so worried about him.  Take care & we'll see you next season!

I also agree that Campbell County did a WONDERFUL job running this tournament & I really enjoyed the fun environment they created with the lights, announcers, music, & dancing refs.  :-D  It was great!