Mathound

Ultimate Fighter Season 3

Did anyone watch the first of this season? The first fight wasn't too impressive. I'm gonna go with Ortiz' team this year based on my opinion that he is a better coach :lol:

I think Shamrock chose the better team members, but Ortiz maybe a little more updated on training.I am absolutely not an Ortiz fan, but why didn't KS bring in a grappling/Jiu-Jitsu coach.

i wondered the same thing, and KS isn't working hands on with his fighters like Ortiz is. I believe this gives Ortiz's team a distinct advantage in that they are fighting with a talented UFC fighter who smashed KS's face in...and by the way I hope that Forrest Griffin knocks Tito out...hard ........ Go Griffin ! ! !

he probably didnt bring in a grappling or jui-jitsu coach because that isnt one of his strong points. i think that not having a grappling coach will hurt his team significantly.

If u all look on UFC.com Shamrock didnt bring in a Ju-Jit-Su coach because he didn't know any good ones to bring in. his Ju-Jit-Su is currently out of country. but i cant believe he brought in a powerlifting coach cuz strength is importnat but I mean c'mon it's def not a key factor in MMA. And I agree that Ortiz will win with the hands on training approach but I think KS team will learn more from KS who has def. been around longer. And GO F.G. knock the hell out of Ortiz

and does ne one know of any good local gyms to train for MMA in the Louisville area????

Royce Gracie is still the best i think if he was back in his prime he could take most of the fighters today. I have on tape where he choked out Ken Shamrock in the first UFC championship. With a recored of 13-1-2 hes one of the best.