dragons275

What is the best tournment

I don't know if it's still around...but I was always a big fan of the Dragon Invitational. Every year the finals in a couple of weightclasses was a preview of the State semis or finals, and South Oldham ran that tournament like a well oiled machine. Lots of seating, everything looked down on the mats amphitheater style, and the hospitality room was top notch. There were also always a thousand table workers. My vote hands down.

I hated the big east the food was over priced and that was the tournment where i got sick from eating the food and i got hurt for the rest of the season there. My faveriotes have to be the Oldham couty take down tourney, christian county, and the tournment of champions.

I really liked the 5 star classic. It was a very good tourny competition wise. You had a lot of Ky boys that were great wrestlers and there was also a couple teams out of state. It was also ran pretty well.

I'm biased of course but, the Christian County tournement was the best for us this year. I also like the Oldham County Duals at the beginning of the year.

i would definatliy have to say that Christian COunty Invitational is the best state tourney now. Very well ran, great food and Awesome competition they bring alot of out of state wrestlers to this tourney and that makes it tough for Ky boys to win it. and I heard they are also envovling many other states to there tourney this year so a good tourney before the state tournament to shrink egos and to get your kids ready.

Hey it sounds good to me bringing in different states i didnt kno how much better indianna wrestling was till i went up there i dont think that it very harder its just alot more technical