Sign in to follow this  
MagicBone

Option for cancelation of state

Slaughter me if u must for putting this out there but can we present the idea of canceling youth regionals to have state for middle school next Saturday

and still have youth state the weekend after

they already automatically qualify for state they'd just have a easier pass Into it

but it beats the hell out if no ms state at all! Or having it close to march which I pray will not be a option

Slaughter me if u must for putting this out there but can we present the idea of canceling youth regionals to have state for middle school next Saturday

and still have youth state the weekend after

they already automatically qualify for state they'd just have a easier pass Into it

but it beats the hell out if no ms state at all! Or having it close to march which I pray will not be a option

instead of elementary regionals being a warm up for the state , where regardless of placement everyone still makes the state tourney in frankfort and we have a 1000 elementary kids there,how about we take the top four from each region in elementary and allow only those kids to go to elementary state in frankfort. this will free up valuable mat space at the tourney in frankfort to hold the middle school state championship simultaneously.

Sorry snap dragon you can't screw the elementeary tournaments just for middle school.The board in elem. wrestling works just as hard to get their venue set.I feel sorry for the middle sch. wrestlers I know quite a few. But doing away with youth reg.(magic bone) would be just as unfair to them kids.