Sign in to follow this  
Perez

STATE BRACKETS IF IT WERE A PERFECT WORLD

bored, its cold,snowy and no wrestling yesterday. so here is an example of the brackets for state using rangers rankings and seeding all 32 wrestlers. here is 103. still have 4 from each region, i know this assumes rangers rankings are perfect and khsaa would use them to seed all wrestlers. both impossible i know. but what the heck.

1. p. milford

32. reg.4 4th place

16. y.memedov

17. b.auxier

8. d.sahms

25. d. bishop

9. c.brown

24. a.mann

5. m.rusch

28. reg 2 4th place

12. r.giddens

21. z.heck

13. l.rearic

20. j.shirkey

4. s.hines

29. reg. 8 3rd place

---------------------

3. b.ervin

30. reg 8 4th place

14. g. adams

19. j.hall

6. b.payton

27. reg. 2 3rd place

11. s.norbery

22. g.french

7. t.blackwell

26. b.pokuta

10. j.gross

23. a.odoms

15. a.shirley

18. m.whalen

2. g.yenter

31. reg 5 4th place

Thanks.. he has improved drastically since I took over this season. All I can do is hope for him to continue wrestling great.

Bryce perton is gonna suprise alot of people at state along with wade willen

Yea hw will but ive seen him compete with some of the best at 112...including an overtime loss to Felix casa watever.............willen caused im self the match giving up another caution wich gace felix the point and lost him the match

Yea hw will but ive seen him compete with some of the best at 112...including an overtime loss to Felix casa watever.............willen caused im self the match giving up another caution wich gace felix the point and lost him the match

I know that feeling

I know that feeling

Yea thats one thing i do preety good at...i dont really get to many cautions...lol inever lock hands i guess it just comes with experience

Yea thats one thing i do preety good at...i dont really get to many cautions...lol inever lock hands i guess it just comes with experience

I dont really ever lock hands, ive almost lost a couple matches cause I stall when im trying to protect a lead. I lost a semi-wrestle off in practice once because of a last second locking hands, but it was mostly just to see who was the better wrestler

6. b.payton

27. reg. 2 3rd place

bryce will win region and will have to face a number four from another region, try fixing that and see what you get.

In this scenario the 32 man bracket is seeded so there is no guaranteed 1 vs 4.

if that is the case the regional tournament wouldnt mean anything!!

Not true because: 1) you have to qualify (top 4) and 2) those losses would affect the state seeding.

Not true because: 1) you have to qualify (top 4) and 2) those losses would affect the state seeding.

There still should be one1-4 matchups cause 1. some regions are stronger than others 2. because of 1, there will be higher seeds not winning. if there are 1-4 matchups, it doesn't wipe out the accomplishment of winning region. 3. example: 1 seed places 4th but is ranked 3rd in state, should he not wrestle a 1?  a weaker region has an upset and 3 wins, he shouldnt have to face a 2 from another region cause its weaker.

it all sounds good and would be fun to see but it is too complicated too figure out