Sign in to follow this  
CERON

Trinity, Woodford Co., Ryle, Union Co., Mark Hall etc.

Very interesting post on qualifications of anger.

Seriously, do you really think we elevated to the point of anger, really, ANGER. Not me. Geez, I hope no one really got, I mean, really angry at my posting. Should I leave the site? I didn't know I had that much power and influence over others to make them ANGRY.  Come on, ANGRY? If my typed words are so mesmerizing and powerful, just think what my spoken words could do. Dang, I could run for president. Obama, look out! Ronald Reagan's protege is about to take over!

Now wait a minute, I never said your name or accused you of anything. You better go back and read my posts and take back what you just said :-D . If not you will force me to contact the proper authorities and have you put in TIME OUT  :oops: and it will stay on your record. When you run for president all of your posts will come back and bite you. Right now I am printing all of your posts. The people of the U.S.A will see you for what you are, even if your typed words are so mesmerizing and powerful. :-D

I was just kind of wondering why Larue and Campbell aren't on this list of schools that are hated, booed and as some have stated on here slandered?  :-o

I heard that that no one wants to tick off a certain person on this site, at least for one of the schools. Could be repercussions.  :-o :-D