Sign in to follow this  
David

Region 1 Rankings

At 189, one coach told me the number 1 seed should be Austin Piper from Union Co. He has a winning record this year against out of state opponents, as well as undefeated against 189's in Region 1. He's only a freshman, but wrestled on the middle school all kentucky team last year and has some experience. Come regionals, he should be the #1 seed. Union should have 8 #1 seeds with 103, 119, 130, 135, 140, 145, 160, and 189 with four of those being freshman, 3 juniors, and 1 senior.

Ft. Campbell did not wrestle Union @ 189. I pulled him at the region duals... Both are undefeated in the region.

I think it is Jacob BAker but not positive. Heard some good matches at Blue_Grey this weekend. Any changes in the rankings? And now that Thomas is staying up what does 125 look like? Any one know the common results between the top four kids there?

At 189, one coach told me the number 1 seed should be Austin Piper from Union Co. He has a winning record this year against out of state opponents, as well as undefeated against 189's in Region 1. He's only a freshman, but wrestled on the middle school all kentucky team last year and has some experience. Come regionals, he should be the #1 seed. Union should have 8 #1 seeds with 103, 119, 130, 135, 140, 145, 160, and 189 with four of those being freshman, 3 juniors, and 1 senior.

Union 189 is a good wrestler.

I think it is Jacob BAker but not positive. Heard some good matches at Blue_Grey this weekend. Any changes in the rankings? And now that Thomas is staying up what does 125 look like? Any one know the common results between the top four kids there?

ill post some new ones today or tomorrow morning. 125 is still pretty tough. i dont know if tyler martin has wrestled tyler boone, but i know eddie gagnon hasnt wrestled martin or cameron montgomery, but boone beat him by major decision earlier this year.

Well Fort Campbell's 125 beat Cameron Montgomery, but he has lost to Tyler Martin, Tyler Boone, and I think Eddie Gagnon

Who is your 125? has he wrestled unions 125? anyone know who will be seeded 4th at 189 and 160?

Who is your 125? has he wrestled unions 125? anyone know who will be seeded 4th at 189 and 160?

The short black guy with huge muscles. He wrestled him yesterday with the JV team (punishment for team rules violation). He was leading like 15-5 but got pinned late in the 3rd

The short black guy with huge muscles. He wrestled him yesterday with the JV team (punishment for team rules violation). He was leading like 15-5 but got pinned late in the 3rd

whats his name?

Buckman is 160 for Union. Forgot about him dropping. Sheffer is the 171. And Austin Piper is pretty good at 189. He's matured alot this season. Think he is just a sophmore, maybe freshman. 125 should be a good overall weight. Boone and Martin at the top with Gaganon in third possibly. The fourth place spot is up for grabs between 3 wrestlers. Union, Fort and UH. Any one have seeds as of yet? Think they have the meeting today.

Buckman is 160 for Union. Forgot about him dropping. Sheffer is the 171. And Austin Piper is pretty good at 189. He's matured alot this season. Think he is just a sophmore, maybe freshman. 125 should be a good overall weight. Boone and Martin at the top with Gaganon in third possibly. The fourth place spot is up for grabs between 3 wrestlers. Union, Fort and UH. Any one have seeds as of yet? Think they have the meeting today.

Ya the meeting is either just over or is still going on

Well Fort Campbell's 125 beat Cameron Montgomery, but he has lost to Tyler Martin, Tyler Boone, and I think Eddie Gagnon

fort campbells 125 didnt beat montgomery

1.Brock Ervin Union

2.Trae Blackwell UHA

3.David Sahms Fort C

4.Asa Odoms Christian

other contenders:Chris Gilky Caldwell and Jacob Bennett Ohio

1.Chase Boone Ohio

2.Wade Willen UHA

3.Jeffery Wurth Union

4.Jamerian Killebrew Christian

other contenders:Hopkinsvilles 112

1.Gabe Ervin Union

2.Billy Moore Ohio

3.Taylor Saturley UHA

4.Keagan Agnew Caldwell

other contenders:Robert Wright Fort C, Jeremy Burnam Christian, and Calloways 119

1.Tyler Boone Ohio

2.Tyler Martin Hop

3.Eddie Gagnon PT

4.Cameron Montgomery UHA

other contenders:Terell jones Fort C and Unions 125

1.Keaton Thomas Union

2.Kory Polley Christian

3.Brent Feher Apollo

4.Zach Green Fort C

other contenders:Sean Mcintosh PT and Colton Hall UHA

1.Isaac Thomas Union

2.Zach Pitman PT