Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - December 14

The difficulty we have ranking kids in wrestling is results are not reported or published anywhere. Some papers (especially down your way) do a great job of reporting results.  Some coaches are dilligent about sending me results.  And some teams have amazing websites with results posted.  There are also so postings on here and pms from individuals, that have to be taken with a grain of salt because there are some on here who report bad information.  I don't think I was aware of the specific result you are referring to.  The big problem that often arises is when 3 or 4 wrestlers all beat each other.

WHAT THE H-E...

What in tarnation have I been wasting my time on the result forum then?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It should be noted that McNealy experienced tragedy in his family the week of the Oldham County Duals and was so sick that he went home after this match and didn't finish out the day. It isn't exactly representative. He was champion in his class at the Armstrong this week and was in the finals at King of the Bluegrass last week.

Thats fine and I hope his Family is doing better, BUT if you would have read all of what I typed you would have seen I was just trying to find out how the ranking works, plus I have also noticed that a win is a win in the sport. Thanks for you message....

WHAT THAT H-E...

What in tarnation have I been wasting my time on the result forum then?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I dont think he ment U I just ask a Q about how the ranking worked...

WHAT THE H-E...

I didn't refer to you specifically, but most on here know you are the man when it comes to reporting and publishing results.  If half of the papers around the state did half of what you do this sport would grow dramatically.  I was referring more to mandatory reporting to the state.  I believe most of the big sports are required to report results to the state.  So there is an official source of scores.