Killercradle

Region 1

If we can watch our weight and wrestle smart then look out for Fort Campbell, espically once we have all our varsity wrestlers back in action

I believe regionals is at Ohio County

I highly doubt that...who do you all have that isn't wrestling...only wrestler yall have scoring major points for you all is the lil shams brother and he got dominated by trae blackwell

I highly doubt that...who do you all have that isn't wrestling...only wrestler yall have scoring major points for you all is the lil shams brother and he got dominated by trae blackwell

No offense to Blackwell who wrestled a great match, but david sahms had to cut 4 pounds that day to make weight and it showed in his match. Our 119, 130, 135, 140, 152, 160, 171, 189, 215, and Heavyweight (10/14) arent in their correct spots in the lineup yet. We should have our correct lineup by christmas. If you look at our results nearly all of our losses are coming from guys who should be JV

thats basically what i was thinking.

I have to give respect to Trae Blackwell, that kid is going to be a stud in the coming years. Not to make any excuses for the lose to UHA but David Sahms is cutting a lot of weight and it showed while, Trae wrestled great.  I give all the respect for UHA, they have some awesome lighter weight guys who will make a lot of noise in this region. I do not think people understand that.

I have to give respect to Trae Blackwell, that kid is going to be a stud in the coming years. Not to make any excuses for the lose to UHA but David Sahms is cutting a lot of weight and it showed while, Trae wrestled great.  I give all the respect for UHA, they have some awesome lighter weight guys who will make a lot of noise in this region. I do not think people understand that.

yeah youre right 103 and 112 should be close blackwell and willin are both nasty.

I have to give respect to Trae Blackwell, that kid is going to be a stud in the coming years. Not to make any excuses for the lose to UHA but David Sahms is cutting a lot of weight and it showed while, Trae wrestled great.  I give all the respect for UHA, they have some awesome lighter weight guys who will make a lot of noise in this region. I do not think people understand that.

CCHS people know how good they are as some were here and now wrestle for UHA.

No offense to Blackwell who wrestled a great match, but david sahms had to cut 4 pounds that day to make weight and it showed in his match. Our 119, 130, 135, 140, 152, 160, 171, 189, 215, and Heavyweight (10/14) arent in their correct spots in the lineup yet. We should have our correct lineup by christmas. If you look at our results nearly all of our losses are coming from guys who should be JV

/

Did i see zach green wrestling 135 this weekend? I was told he was, but then i saw him wrestle dillan hale from caldwell who i know is at 30.

/

Did i see zach green wrestling 135 this weekend? I was told he was, but then i saw him wrestle dillan hale from caldwell who i know is at 30.

Like I said alot of our starters havent been at there right weight classes or not even been wrestling

Blackwell is good.. I keep telling people this.  :-o But I would almost say that will be the trny final at Christian County.

sahms and blackwell are both good. they probly have a few more rematches coming this season, what i want to see is how they do against brock ervin. does anyone know if caldwells 103 has wrestled bennett from ohio?