Sign in to follow this  
wolfpackwrestling

valley inv.

103:11 Rusch North Oldham

16 Mann Bullit Central

21 Kelly Meade County

112:24 Groves Central

119:22 Gies Bullet Central (Who is this there aint no 119 at Bc yet and no one with the name Gies )

125:6. Ethan Farinella (Farragut)

17 Scott Meade County

21 Richardson North Oldham

24 Thompson Central

130:23 Schafer Moore

24 Green Desales

Jones southridge sectional champion

135:14 Weedman Southern

22 Kenealy Meade County

24 Avera North Oldham

140:5 Michael Moore

13 Carter Meade County

15 Johnson Valley

16 Rusch North Oldham

20 Sublett Central

145:4 Thomson North Oldham

5 Willbanks Moore

20 Bolden Central

Steckler southridge sectional champion

152:4 fields shawnee

12 Jarvis Central

19 Clark Valley

Ingram Southridge sectional champion

160:14 Hinkle North Oldham

16 Smith Valley

171:4. Greg Grieco (Farragut)

13 Lafollette Bullit Central

23 Hinkle North Oldham

25 Autry Valley

Songer Southridge sectional champion

189:16 Schmidt Desales

18 Simota Meade County

215:1 Crow Meade County

14 Day Bullit Central (Same thing with this who is this DAY kid  i have never mean't them and i am on the team thats crazy)

285:9 Pugh Central

12 Nevitt Meade County

14 Jaggers Shawnee

22 French Valley

24 Savage Moore

Douglas Crawford County 12-0

Delbridge Christian Academy 9-3 as of posting

got word that feilds was wrestling 171

If he is...he can hang up his hopes for a state title...Hitchings is a beast.  Of those he did not pin at the Rumble, he only had 3 points scored on him...probably when he let them up so he could take them down again.  He also had a 9 sec and a 21 sec pin.  that's just nasty.

got word that feilds was wrestling 171

When we wrestled Shawnee on Wednesday he weighed 158.  I think he is just wrestling up during duals to help his team score points.

throwinthelegs, did you make it to Valley on the 30th? If you did do still think Southridge was just average compared to the teams there? They managed to place 2nd with two of their varsity wrestlers out of the lineup.

they failed to impress if that is what you are searching for.  obviously i think they were better last year and i simply dont get excited as easily as you apparantly.  other than songer and jones i didnt see anyone on their squad who made me go wow i believe that kid will make semi state.

I know that they were better last year. You statement in another post was that " the Indiana schools that r listed will be no better than average at this dual"  and I was asking if this is still what you think of that team. Two of their kids that were semistate qualifiers last year did not wrestle at Valley due to injuries.

which two kids were out? and yes i still feel like they are right at average for that tournament and trinity b team took them right to the wire central wrestled them well and mcreary never got the chance but beat central so would have also provided a stout test.  not to mention north oldham beat them.  if im supposed to feel bad that they had injuries to overcome ill ask you not to hold youre breath, every team has to rise above obstacles

They were without 152lbs Jason Steckler 11th grade  (sectional champion and semistate qualifer last year) and 145lbs Cory Ingram (sectional champion and semistate qualifer last year). Both kids would have had a good chance to go undefeated at Valley. They had to move some varsity wrestlers around to different weights and the put in a 10th grader that is inexperienced and a 9th grader that won his first match of the season at Valley  after being out for a year and a half getting chemo and radiation for a brain tumor. To see that match was worth my time to travel to Valley.