THE_BOP!!!!!

top hwts

I can pick top ten but I can give honorable mention to some guys. Matt Byrd and Josh Young if they both go heavyweight will have some really good matches. The boy from Valley looks good and with a little more training he could be a really good heavyweight.

The thing is a lot of heavyweights are just the biggest brutes on the football team their senior year and everyone tells them they should come out so they do and win a good amount of matches based on strength alone, but since they are almost all seniors every year none of them get to actually work a lot of technique.

Guest former_fc_wrestler

Fern Creek had a Hwt state qualifier as an 8th grader. First chance of having really good Hwt at Fern Creek since Lawrence Woodford in the late 80's.

Guest iceman

I would say to lookout for the heavyweight from Doss The way this kid is growing he will probally be at 6'6'' to to 6'7' next year and with jason Hardin training him over the summer he could be tough and only a junior next year

If byrd goes up 2 heavyweight like most ppl plan he will be a repeat winner at state. Of course if he stays at 215 he'll probly still win another title. Either way he should repeat.

Byrd hasn't won a title yet. This past year he placed 5th and last year 2nd. I pick him to win it at either weight though for next year.

Byrd hasn't won a title yet. This past year he placed 5th and last year 2nd. I pick him to win it at either weight though for next year.

Byrd was not 2nd last year. I remember seeing him lose before the finals

Byrd was not 2nd last year. I remember seeing him lose before the finals

He was in the 215 finals in 05 with 3X state champ taylor sherrer. He beat erick mink of wayne county in over time in the semi-finals. Get your facts right before you post something!!

Adam Patterson from scott will be one of the top hwts next year... this year was hif first year and he had a record of like 25-10.. he also placed at some big tournaments this year... he lost to the state runner up and i think the other kid he lost to got fifth or sixth

He was in the 215 finals in 05 with 3X state champ taylor sherrer. He beat erick mink of wayne county in over time in the semi-finals. Get your facts right before you post something!!

AllAmerican103,

Ill admit it, im sorry i made a mistake. I was thinking of Goodrich, but that still does not give you the right to act like a jerk and tell me i need to get my facts right.