Sign in to follow this  
nosredneh

Region 3

For anyone who does care to know, Bullitt East has been assigned to Region 3.  What's 1 more team, right?

Now that's just silly...why would they not put Bullitt East in Region 5?  :-o :| :?

I don't really know and I don't really want to ask.  It took the KHSAA until just now to assign us to a region so I figure if I ask why we're in Region 3, I wouldn't get an answer until the state tournament.  We're probably not even going to compete in the regional tournament this year and I'm pretty sure the KHSAA will do some realignment next year with the addition and unfortunate end of some programs within the last few years.  It's now not a matter of wanting to do it, it's now a matter of having to do it.  I really don't foresee any changes to Regions 1, 6, 7 or 8, but Regions 2, 3, 4 & 5 I think will see some significant changes by next year.

I figured as much and that's partly why I had the semi smarta$$ response to begin my post.  The other part is that it really might take them until the state tournament to give us an answer, lol.

On 12/5 i know Shawnee and Bullitt Central is coming that's about.

bullitt centrals goin to bullitt centrals tourney thats amazing

Anybody got any word on if woodfords going to be at wci this year?