Sign in to follow this  
thomam

NEW SITE LAYOUT IS AWESOME!!

Mathound,

I love the new site layout. It is pretty awesome. I hope you update often. I check flow everyday and now I will be checking this site everyday for awesome wrestling news. Keep up the good work.

Thanks thomam, if you didn't notice, we have a feed on the front page pullling in ALL flo updates as well. Just look at the bottom (left) of the page and all updates made to flo will also be made on our front page.

I'm looking for editors/contributors to help with posting articles/news/results during the season. I prefer someone with newspaper experience, so if you know anyone please give my contact info to them.

I have no newspaper experience but if you ever need any help just let me know.

Here are some links that may be of interest to you.

http://www.thematforums.com/myforum/?show_forum=9 The art of coaching forum on Mat.com Awesome info for coaches and wrestlers a like.

www.mmatraining.com great site with tons of dieting and training tips that can be of course also used for wrestling.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Wrestling-still-a-pretty-important-martial-art-?urn=mma,176436

great article on the amount of wrestlers who fought and performed well during UFC 100. A little late but may still be a good article to post on front page.

I second what thoman said.  The new site layout is very cool.  And congrats on the success of the BGSG this year.  I heard it went very well.  Thanks mathound & ccmccoy for doing a great job for Ky wrestling.