meadewrestler

does anyone know this wrestler , hes graduated

his name is benjamin sergent... im not sure what school he went to, but i know he wrestled in the state of kentucky ..he is 23 years old now? it would be a huge help? id like to know if he was a good wrestler or not. much thanks

yeah, hes 9-1 (had his first loss bout a month ago) in mma and he claims to be a great wrestler...and he just so happens to be in my weight class and i was wantin to know if he really is a good wrestler or not

yeah, hes 9-1 (had his first loss bout a month ago) in mma and he claims to be a great wrestler...and he just so happens to be in my weight class and i was wantin to know if he really is a good wrestler or not

There is a very good chance his MMA WRESTLING is great compared to regular folkstyle wrestling. In MMA u set your shots up with punches to the face and u can use the cage. So he probley just said he was a great wrestler cause he can take people down at will in MMA when its completly different on the matt

There is a very good chance his MMA WRESTLING is great compared to regular folkstyle wrestling. In MMA u set your shots up with punches to the face and u can use the cage. So he probley just said he was a great wrestler cause he can take people down at will in MMA when its completly different on the matt

This is true. I didn't really think about that. Thanks TCmma.