gatorade12

119??

i was looking at the 119 results and it looked kind of weird to me with issac ervin 3rd ( havnt seen him wrestle anyone this year) chiu really surprised me and took 4th after losing to cliff cornett in the semis??? and caleb wood takes 8th place

i think isaac deserved that 3rd place finish after beating a top notch wrestler like caleb. but caleb was injured i believe and didnt wrestle for 7th and 8th.

Guest DAWG6
i was looking at the 119 results and it looked kind of weird to me with issac ervin 3rd ( havnt seen him wrestle anyone this year) chiu really surprised me and took 4th after losing to cliff cornett in the semis??? and caleb wood takes 8th place

Issac was impressive, especially for a 9th grader. He will be someone to look for next season.

Murner a individual state champion in two sport, cross country and wrestling very impressive and beating Voth speaks volumes.

When you get to the big show throw out the records becasuse look at all the upsets in many of the weight class. :wink:

Murner did his homework on Voth to avoid the spladle and won the state title, congrats to him on that, and yes Caleb was injured and hopefully he'll be back next season fully healthy.

Murner is simply amazing. He's no Scott, Murton, Sherer, or Starks as a wrestler ... but good lord consider this. The kid has won individual state titles in two very different sports (Cross Country and Wrestling ... idk about Track but distance running is distance running so Track and Cross Country are basically the same for him).

He took 3rd in the Cross Country state meet this year after winning AA last year, as South Oldham bumped to large school division which had another primetime runner from St X and one of the top runners in the nation a guy from Greenwood who destroyed Murner and the St X guy and almost broke the state record for fastest time.

I guess i'm totally agreeing with you Dawg !!