Sign in to follow this  
NWfkhs/chhs

Wrestlers who suprised u this year

yea he jumped alot of weight classes 2

Bumped up to 5 weight classes and 28 lb. weight difference, which is quite a bit considering wrestling weight. The part that's cool though is his natural weight was probably at or under 140 lbs.

What about everyone who said Duncan Caddell was a nobody....ain't you guys surprised.... :evil:

What about everyone who said Duncan Caddell was a nobody....ain't you guys surprised.... :evil:

We said he wasn't going to be a state champion and demolish competition like you said. Honestly I hope you don't come on here to brag about your brother who got like 5th. I mean he had the potential to place no one questioned that but, no one thought he would be on the top of the podium.

tht was cold i mean i have a brothere to an if he got 5th at state yea id brag a lil to an idk if u have a sibling r not but if u do have one an they did sumtin good im 100% positive u brag to so let him an his bro have there moment

no i just think that everyone gave you a hard time because you said he could beat johnson and jude when he could clearly not.

i would say hitchings was a shock that kid is good and he was up two weight classes

Well wutever ur right

Well i actually was impressed with you this year Nick. You wrestled very well with me at the woodford duals, i think you tossed me if i can remember and at state you really showed us what Fort Knox is teaching you. Good Job this year Nick. But i do have a question. why are you going to central hardin??

Well i actually was impressed with you this year Nick. You wrestled very well with me at the woodford duals, i think you tossed me if i can remember and at state you really showed us what Fort Knox is teaching you. Good Job this year Nick. But i do have a question. why are you going to central hardin??

because i moved and i said i wanted to go to central hardin when i was in 8th grade

8idk nick ur prlly wrestlin 125 next year right?

yea last year i said i did and probly ill be between 125 and 135 but its a slim chance i could get to 125

geeezzee what have u been eating...lol

ive been eatin alot but i really havent been feelin that hungry cus i probly got use to not eatin alot for wrestling oh and i was 103 last year too weighing 98 pounds for weighins most of the time

thanks. Id like to wrestle u again nxt year too bad central doesnt go to woodford. I think it would be a much better match

thanks. Id like to wrestle u again nxt year too bad central doesnt go to woodford. I think it would be a much better match

of course im sure it would be and im looking forward to the next time we step on the mat.

i think valleys heavy weight was good this year he went 2 years with only 1 win and this year turned around and went 30-10

I will never understand why people do that! Lol like we don't know that your bragging about yourself. Well... not bragging per say, but talking about yourself in the third person in general is annoying. I mean come on, your screen name is Vally285, then you get on here and talk about Valley's HWT. Lol hmmm... I wonder who that could be.  :roll:

I will never understand why people do that! Lol like we don't know that your bragging about yourself. Well... not bragging per say, but talking about yourself in the third person in general is annoying. I mean come on, your screen name is Vally285, then you get on here and talk about Valley's HWT. Lol hmmm... I wonder who that could be.  :roll:

except he spelt valley wrong in his screen name