Sign in to follow this  
Mortal

Kyle terry vs. John Hale

Who would win, both placed 6th at state. 125 & 130.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win, both placed 6th at state. 125 & 130.

• John Hale?
    • Kyle terry?

I am not your dude.  There are four or five of you "dudes"  who just get so excited about stroking yourselves that it just gets old.  Not old but sad.  Unless you take your wrestling skills to a new level the closest you will ever get to a state title is your boastful remarks.  I am not overexcited just tired of your arrogance and an inability to back it up when it counts.

Burrrn. He has a point you probably never see John Fahy, Hitchings, Courntney, Ervins, ext. come on here and boast about anything. Come to think of it none of them probably have an account during the season. If your looking for someone to give you praise well the by God your not going to get it here. The only praise you should be looking for is the satisfaction of standing atop of the podium in Feb.

Burrrn. He has a point you probably never see John Fahy, Hitchings, Courntney, Ervins, ext. come on here and boast about anything. Come to think of it none of them probably have an account during the season. If your looking for someone to give you praise well the by God your not going to get it here. The only praise you should be looking for is the satisfaction of standing atop of the podium in Feb.

ok then if u want to  be on the top then i dont want to see another post from u  :lol:

ryledad u are a father of a wrestler from ryle im gusseing

u need to spend lesse time on this website

esspecially if you dont wrestle u complaine about what people type on hear for no reason just because of a disscussion about an intresting matchup

show me examples of kyle terry boasting on himself [and not joking posts]

by the way that joke about the wrestlers working at a retail store so they can stare at eachother in the miror was stupid

i win  :-D

Ever heard the saying respect your elders? Chances are this guy has experienced alot more than you have, therefore you should probably listen to what he says. I agree with him 100% because of the sheer statistics. I have never known a state champion to be on this website making posts during the season, other than JD but that really didn't count he made like 5 posts.

ok then if u want to  be on the top then i dont want to see another post from u  :lol:

Too late. haha I've already graduated also so, no need to be on top I'm just working for a career at the moment.

ryledad u are a father of a wrestler from ryle im gusseing

u need to spend lesse time on this website

esspecially if you dont wrestle u complaine about what people type on hear for no reason just because of a disscussion about an intresting matchup

show me examples of kyle terry boasting on himself [and not joking posts]

by the way that joke about the wrestlers working at a retail store so they can stare at eachother in the miror was stupid

i win  :-D

T I must say you are quite astute in determining that I am a father with kids at Ryle GENIUS.  You getting a job at a retail store, that wasn't a joke. The bottom line is that none of you young men have to post about yourselves because you take turns posting about each other.  If you make a post even in what you consider a joking manner, you are looking to draw attention to yourself.  Buy yourselves a bill board. 

Ever heard the saying respect your elders? Chances are this guy has experienced alot more than you have, therefore you should probably listen to what he says. I agree with him 100% because of the sheer statistics. I have never known a state champion to be on this website making posts during the season, other than JD but that really didn't count he made like 5 posts.

Haha, I remember those posts. Yeah...Justin has come a long way since then.

Any respectable father would not discriminant a child who is trying to get better at this wonderful sport. Its seems to me u ethier have a promblem with this person or/people personally or you just want to try to stir things up which seems to me that you are on the same level as these children.

Now where were we?

I never seen Terry wrestle but ive seen Hale and he is a tough kid from what I've seen so on that i would have to give it to hale but from what I've heard Terry is no push over either so i hope to see this in the future.

Now where were we?

I never seen Terry wrestle but ive seen Hale and he is a tough kid from what I've seen so on that i would have to give it to hale but from what I've heard Terry is no push over either so i hope to see this in the future.

thanx for setting us straight old timer. Terry has a good shot, he studder step fakes, which is like me, so i have to like him, haha. But Hale is a lil stronger i think, a lil more scrappy and if he gets into trouble he knows how to get out of it. Its a hard match to call but i say terry, just because of his shots. Take them down let them up a few times and the spread widens.

I'd say Hale has a better shot, its his go to move. I've seen him and terry shoot, and I'd say Hale has a better one.

Really? a quicker shot or a more penetrable?