Sign in to follow this  
Guest cmccoy

The Nonsense has to STOP

Im glad im not the only one that feels this way. I was just the first to say something about it. Im like the Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. of KentuckyWrestling.com!

(I know Danger will like that one)

Well Mr.Tates Creek grappler, I just think if some the grapplers on this site would put as much time into learning all about the sport and hitting the mats as they do jackin with each other people would'nt freak. Maybe even learn how to run the BALL-N-CHAIN.

well mr ball n chain, sorry that the three hours every day after school i spent practicing, and the hour and a half every day during school running and lifting weghts, and every saturday i devoted to wrestling doesnt seem to be enough for you.

TC125 you r one of the #1 problems on this site. You speak on on EVERY thread and most of it make you look ridiculous. You are arrogant and pampas and personally, I am so tired of seeing you blab on and on about everything and nothing. Most of it is totally off topic and you r just bashing other people. Your high school wrestling career is over!!! Get over yourself and move on! Look at your negative Karma points. Speaks for itself.

I agree with Chicken Wing. This site is called Kentuckywrestling.com not tatesgeeksjacklegginaroundsite.com. Come on guys make some posts that are ACTUALLY ABOUT WRESTLING!!!

I agree with Chicken Wing. This site is called Kentuckywrestling.com not tatesgeeksjacklegginaroundsite.com. Come on guys make some posts that are ACTUALLY ABOUT WRESTLING!!!

that quote had nothing to do with wrestling :-D but neither did this 1

it's funny that you guys say that i am the number one problem on this site, and none of my posts have to do with wrestling. maybe you guys should look at my last posts, and see just how many of them are on topic. i do look at all the threads, and if i feel a need to say something or want to say something, then i say it, why should i not say it? because people like you get on here and give me crap for it? i dont care what anybody on here thinks, and im not posting on here to make friends. i am posting on here to give my opinions, just what this site is for. if i happen to post something as a response to someone else getting off topic, then so be it. if you look, however, i am not the one that gets off topic, although i dont help by conitinueing on with the conversations. but i rarely ever am the one to start being off topic. and it is funny that chicken wing calls me arrogant, hey chicken wing, have you even ever talked to me in person? cause if not i would love for you to stop talking about my personality, that you obviously know nothing about. thank you, have a nice day...hope this made me look pampas, arrogant, and bashed every wrestler i have ever wrestled in the process. cause you know, thats the point of every one of my posts.