Sign in to follow this  
ankle_pick111

kyle terry vs myron bradbury

who do you think woud win  

70 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think woud win

• Myron Bradbury
    • Kyle terry

due to recent debate on other threads i just wanted to start a poll to see what people think. i know that some think it may be a contest and a easy match for myron but i think it would be a good match so i want to hear what you all think

i think it would be a good match

myron is strong with more techniqe but kyle terry wrestles hard for all three periods

myron is not unstobable even at 112 he had a close match with jeff warra i think it was like 3-0 myron will bryant caught him and almost stuck him and kyle would outweigh him

kyl terry i think would win

My money's on Kyle Terry. From what i've seen at state from him. Is he goes hard all 3 periods. And has a lot of heart. And he is only a sophmore. SO WATCH OUT!

I honestly didnt watch much of Terry at state, but from what I saw from Bradbury, Bradbury would give most Kentucky wrestlers a run. He is an incredible wrestler, and has great technique

i forgot about myron and zarth going into overtime

well thats unfortunate i still give it to terry

it was also the beginning of the year and zarth doesnt seem to wrestle too well early in the season. i know right after that tournament me and him started to pick it up in practice because he said he was waaaayyy out of shape, and really we hadnt been practicing very hard untill then.

i would say that myron would win. i think the match could be anywhere from a 2 to a 6 point lead for myron, but not an easy win.

no way this match would be boring. bradbury is fun to watch just because of his wrestling style and terry is a very active and fast wrestler that is always moving and very entertaining to watch. no way its boring

Kyle Terry is not even close to the same level as Myron Bradbury and doesnt stand the slightest of chances. Bradbury without a doubt would win the match, most likely by a pin

Kyle Terry is not even close to the same level as Myron Bradbury and doesnt stand the slightest of chances. Bradbury without a doubt would win the match, most likely by a pin

no i would bet that it wouldnt be a pin, kyle terry hasnt got pinned in the last 3 wrestling seasons, by any opponent he has faced in season and off season

i agree that bradbury might beat kyle. but i def do not see kyle just stalling out if he got behind. if anything i see that as making him work harder because he needs to make up points.

I've often defended Kyle against the bashing he takes, but I would say Myron wins this one. I also don't think that he would stall because he never accepts that he is going to be beat until the last whistle blows, so he would work hard. He could try some throws and maybe catch Myron slipping if he was losing. But I have to go with Myron on this one.