Sign in to follow this  
ankle_pick111

final predictions for 2009/2010 state tournament

and at 125 if travis k makes it again he it wil be him and ozzy in the finals and i see bracco making to the finals also

Travis is so lanky to wrestle, but he would'nt beat ozzy.

Terry is a good wrestler but not state finals good. He had a close match with Supe and Lenz at state. The Lenz match in my opinion would've been much closer maybe even a fall (had terry cradled up and couldn't keep balance due to injury) for lenz if not for him dislocating his left knee the night before. Supe just handled him easily.

103 yenter dec milford (yenter puts on more weight and gets close to 103 gonna be tough)

112 Fahy M dec Paden fahy is the man

119 Logsdon dec Murphy its lodsdon senior year but dont sleep on murphy very good youngster

125 Cooper dec Osbourne I bit of a strecth but Kevin will make alot of strides next year

130 Terry Dec Demery assuming he makes weight as long as terry push his pace hes a force

135 Ervin Tech Slone another Ervin add a year of exp. equals dominance

140 johnson Fall Lampe look for johnson to not leave this one to chance and domo

145 Olhman Dec Hendren Olhman gets it done and is a beast

152 Jude dec Shotwell Jude starts his run of titles

160 Coyle Dec Lee could go either way i give coyle the edge tho171 Hicthings M dec Ray Brad is just to much for anyone in KY

189 Stafford Dec Mckenny Stafford is a monster 89

215 Newberry Dec Crow good match

285 Harlow Pin Frost fat kids anything can happen

This would be a good match I'd probably give the edge to Lee kids a good scrambler

Oh one other thing I know it kinda sounds like I'm homecookin here but Woodford will have some heat at several weights that could give a run for the title. Bracco, Krauziewicz, McCall and Gentry all tough,hardnosed guys. Id love to see em all win one next year.Lord knows they deserve it

Oh one other thing I know it kinda sounds like I'm homecookin here but Woodford will have some heat at several weights that could give a run for the title. Bracco, Krauziewicz, McCall and Gentry all tough,hardnosed guys. Id love to see em all win one next year.Lord knows they deserve it

Mack Logsdon?