Sign in to follow this  
codyghwt285

yeah, 385 sometimes forgets that courtney isnt the only wrestler worth mentioning. it's ok though, i forgive him  :wink:

yeah, 385 sometimes forgets that courtney isnt the only wrestler worth mentioning. it's ok though, i forgive him  :wink:

I apologize. I do sometimes forget that there are other wrestlers worth mentioning other than courtney, like Cameoron Broussard, Jake Lee, Brad Hitchings of course, and Lofton Wright. Just to name a few good returning wrestlers.

You cant leave out preston shoopman. that kid is goin to be extremely tough next year if he can keep his weight down he will be a force. he is extremely strong and quick and when he gets his hands on u look to go for a ride. wouldnt suprise me none if he wasnt in the state finals holding up his hand for 1st after the match. GOOD LUCK SHOOP.

GOINS

if all those guys stay at 160 its goin to be really close. Broussard's beaten Lee, but Lee's beat Walls... and Bernard Ray was the only other person to do that. Warren beat Broussard twice durin the season and lost a close match to him at state. Shoopman's beaten everyone cept lee. Bruning and Stepp are both up there, they just had a tough draw at state in my opinion... and where'd that calderon guy come from? He's gonna be up right with those guys.

So really i don't think there's a definate person we can predict. We can say who we think will win, but there's no way to back it up completely. I think its goin to come down to the draw at state, whomever gets the best draw has the best shot.