Sign in to follow this  
ksmarstonwrestler103

Caleb is a heckuva wrestler.  I think next year whatever weight he goes, people talk about him like they did Courtney this year, or Wolsiefer in year's past.

Yeah, I definitely agree. Hes so agressive.

Im pretty sure his two losses came along time ago and he has recently beaten him twice in a row. Not real sure about it. Brock and Logan Wedding have been close to the same weight a few years ago and I think brock wrestle yenter when he (brock) was bumped up a weight class.

What was the outcome of this match?

brock beat garth last time they wrestled, when Brock was wrestling up. It was like 5-2 or something. Unless Brock gains at least8-10 pounds his dad isn't going to let him go 103 next year bc he only weighs about 87-90.

brock beat garth last time they wrestled, when Brock was wrestling up. It was like 5-2 or something. Unless Brock gains at least8-10 pounds his dad isn't going to let him go 103 next year bc he only weighs about 87-90.

And he will be in what grade?

i believe brock will be an 8th grader next year

I would probably want to wrestle 103 next year if I was him, its looking kind of slender...

Brock Ervin beat Yenter at Fern Creek in '06, Yenter beat Ervin at Middle School State '07.

Ervin beat Yenter at Fern Creek in '07, Yenter beat Ervin at middle School State '08.

Both very good wrestlers and I personally hope to get to continue to see them battle.

Brock Ervin beat Yenter at Fern Creek in '06, Yenter beat Ervin at Middle School State '07.

Ervin beat Yenter at Fern Creek in '07, Yenter beat Ervin at middle School State '08.

Both very good wrestlers and I personally hope to get to continue to see them battle.

Thats interesting. Ervin got it done during the season, but Yenter got it done when it really mattered.

what's interesting is that the post is incorrect. 07 was right but in 08 Brock won at a regular season tourney and then garth bumped up and was stuck twice and majored once by logan wedding, brock's cousin, including once at the state semifinals, meaning garth and Brock did not wrestle that year at state, Brock being a champ and garth getting 3.

I may have gotten my dates wrong. I am not sure of the year that Yenter moved down here. I do know that the year may be wrong, but the facts are correct. I know both of these wrestlers and their families. Neither one of them would be on here bragging up their kids or making excuses for them. Such as moved up a weight. I was just trying to shed a little light on the situation. They are both very good and the match could go either way at any time. I remember now why I have always enjoyed reading this stuff, but have never posted. If I have disappointed one of the families or mis-represented something, I am truly sorry.

no harm. i didnt remember the results either. brock is just too small to go 103 at this pt. But luckily for all the 103's out there (excluding fahy), no one will have to face logan seeing he will be in Indiana. Kids a very talented wrestler. Maybe they will meet at Mater Dei or the Harrison Ten-Way tournament when Memorial wrestles Trinity

The Bear:  Brent hitchings is much smaller than his brother Brad was in the same grade.  In 8th grade Brent was 96, Brad was 140.  Brent is also smaller than Fahy and Bradbury.  Which makes what Brent did this year even more amazing. My guess is Brent will wrestle 112.  Fahy and Bradbury will go 119 and 125 depending on who grows the most.  I also predict Brent will win state by his junior year.