Sign in to follow this  
egdir gniltserw 541

WHAT TEAMS DO YOU THINK WILL WIN IN THEIR REGION NEXT YEAR

I honestly think Union will be battling out with Christian County for the region in the next couple of years. We have a strong middle school program, it is not on Unions level just yet, but if Coach Burnham has his way with things he will not sit back seat to Union every year.

But next year Christian isnt looking good losing both Leavell and Croney and the loss of Payne hurts too. Arent you only returning 4 qualifiers? They are still going to be in the Top 3 in the region but Union should run away with it again

well he did say in the next couple of years, could mean next year, could mean a little bit longer than that. and what happened to fern creeks youth program? i remember wrestling middle school, and they qualified a wrestler in almost every weight class for state, and the majority of them were in the regional finals. is it gone now? it used to be pretty good.

well he did say in the next couple of years, could mean next year, could mean a little bit longer than that. and what happened to fern creeks youth program? i remember wrestling middle school, and they qualified a wrestler in almost every weight class for state, and the majority of them were in the regional finals. is it gone now? it used to be pretty good.

That program changed coaches, too.