Sign in to follow this  
wrestling man

State Tournament

Ichiro Chiba lost to Tyler Pace. I was hoping Ichiro had won it. It sucked that they met up in the 2nd period.

This is what drives me nuts about how khsaa runs the state tourney. I mean, how in the world can you have a blind draw? Every year we see things like the 103 bracket this year with a ton of the top guys in one side of the bracket. You're telling me that there is no other way to set it up? come on, what a joke!

to me it looked like when Chiba and Pace wrestled the first time Chiba got tired really quickly but then the second time, but the second time Pace was really lacking any energy and got handled

to me it looked like when Chiba and Pace wrestled the first time Chiba got tired really quickly but then the second time, but the second time Pace was really lacking any energy and got handled

Yeah it seemed like Ichiro was gassed and it looked like his hand was bothering him very bad. And then the 2nd time they wrestled pace kept touching his chest as if it was gonna explode

I think that you could call him a good wrestler but not a great wrestler otherwise he wouldn't have any glaring weaknesses such as endurance

He has great technique for a big guy. Very fun to watch.

i loved watching him hit that highcrotch duckunder thingy on the people he was wrestling because they were so slow that when they spralled he just went behind at the same time...